Monday 6 June 2016

The Printable Craft Shop Father's Day Challenge.

I was lucky enough to join the design team for The Printable Card Shop a few weeks ago. I get to play with the amazing downloadable goodies that are on offer.
The challenge set was to create Fathers's day cards. I chose the Pop Up Cards from the mega bundle. This bundle has cards for all occasions but the two I chose were Gentleman and Great Britain.

The Gentleman Pop Up has the classic images associated with men's cards.
I printed it onto Centura Pearl card. This is a 350gsm weight card and gives great stability and also a lovely pearl sheen to the images.
It couldn't be easier to make. The instructions for construction are clear and simple and results in a stunning card. The box folds down for postage and can be sent in the matching envelope that comes with the kit.
A really beautiful card that any man in your life would love to receive.








No comments:

Post a Comment